Sunday, February 13, 2011

Are You Sure Google Has Seen Your Website?

"More Traffic" Newsletter by Secret Search Engine Labs
If you don't want to receive my traffic tips, you can unsubscribe using the link below!
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jExMrEwszLQs7KzsLCwcTLRmtBwszOycDGw=
 
Hello Webmaster
 
Sometimes you may be wondering "Is Google even taking notice of my website?" or "Can Google see any of the links I build to my website?" or maybe you just don't know how Google and the search engine works and feel confused about how to get noticed.
 
Well, here's an easy way to check if Google can see a specific page on your website. Let's sat I want to find out if Google has found this page:
 
http://www.secretsearchenginelabs.com/top-websites.php
 
To find out I just type the following into the Google search box
 
 
If Google can see my page this search will return my page as the only result. If Google cannot see my page I will see a message that says:
 
Sorry, no information is available for the URL www.secretsearchenginelabs.com/top-websites.php
 
That's it, Google will tell you up front if they know about a page or not.

To your SEO success,
 
Simon Byholm
CEO and Founder,
SecretSearchEngineLabs.com
Editor, More Traffic Newsletter
 
P.S. You can add more pages to Secret Search Engine Labs here: http://www.secretsearchenginelabs.com/add-url.php
 
This is the mandatory disclaimer, enjoy!

I'm Simon Byholm a guy from Malax, Finland. When I sent
you this email, I did it on behalf of my company
Text Ad King and also on behalf of Secret Search Engine Labs,
the search engine developed by Text Ad King.

No computer was abused in sending you this email. Neither
did we abuse any email address or pull the legs from
any web spiders while making this email.

You should assume that I own, or have a material
connection to, products and services I recommend to
you in this email.

I only recommend products and services if I find
them useful.

There's no need to report this email as spam. It's a
lot easier to unsubscribe using the link below.

Molapnevagen 242, Langaminne, -- 66160, FINLAND

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?jExMrEwszLQs7KzsLCwcTLRmtBwszOycDGw=

No comments:

Post a Comment